Rent gal here...sorry for your loss

Hi Dr. Bob,

Wow...it has been a few years. I think of you all the time and wonder how you're doing. I just read about your brothers passing. I am so sorry to hear aobut that. It sounds like he lived a great life...and died with dignity. God bless him. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you nothing but peace. I'm so happy to see you're doing well. You are a wonderful person and continue to be an inspiration to me. You are my hero. Someday I will shake your hand. I continue to support HIV education and charities. I'm proud to say I am a former WW that with the help of Ryan Kull understood that HIV was the least of my worries but was masked as something else instead. None of us knows how long we have on this earth...HIV positive or negitive. I think we should just consider every day a blessing...ya know..."no day but today!" Much love to you Dr. Bob Love Always, Katie in Brooklyn aka Rent Fan!! ;)

Hey Katie in Brooklyn,

Welcome back to the forum!

I've got to tell you that when I saw the title of your post, "Rent gal here . . . ," I was expecting a very different kind of post (as in a question from a "rent-a-gal").

Thanks for your comments about my brother Pete.

I was in NYC a few weeks back, hosting a reception and concert at Carnegie Hall and had the chance to see some great shows on the Great White Way. I can definitely recommend "Spring Awakening," "The Little Dog Laughed," "Company" and "A Chorus Line." Tomorrow night, I'm seeing the new musical "Legally Blonde" in San Francisco. It's on its way to Broadway soon.

Be well, Katie, and Happy Valentine's Day.

Alex, your mexican friend. I did learn the lesson, right???
Blood Donation Comment