|Alex, your mexican friend. I did learn the lesson, right???
Feb 14, 2007
Hi doc, how are you????
I hope that you're fine, happy and full of love.
I just writte to you, just to be certain.(i don't want to seems other WW)
The last week, i went to a party. I met a girl. She looks too pretty, by the way(i thought that she was the kylie minogue's younger sister).
I started to kiss her, and everything was ok, and in that play, the girl starts to give me oral sex (i was the insertive, i think, cause she suck my penis)
Fortunately, we talk about it before, and she put me a condom (well, y thought that it's nice make this moment more hot, right??!!)My only mistake!!! i never be careful watching the expiry date.
She starts to give me oral sex. Nice, she suck a bit, and brush a little with her teeth.
If it have some importance, there was not visible blood in her saliva.
10 minutes later i ejacalated.
I went to the bathroom, check the condom, and don't look broken. Just to be certain, i put on them some water, and don't seems broken(i inflate it).
I wash my penis with water, (the only thing available)
yesterday, a closer friend of mine told me that she is HIV +.
Obviusly, i get a little scared, but i take it easy,cause i practice safe sex (right??)
Well, now i come to ask to you....
1.- Am i at risk???? How much???
2.- Do i need to be tested,???? I'm not too wory, so, of you tell me tht it's not problem, "i believe in you" (again come to my head Kylie Minogue's sister)
3.-If the condom don't beak, i don't have nothing to worry about?????
4.- Can i continue having unprotected sex with my girlfriend????
The last thing i ever do it's put her on risk.
5.-Don't check the expiry date, and the brushing of the girl's teeths make the exposure more risky, even if the condom don't look broken????
I hope deserve one "no way, no how" or "zero, nada" from you.
Thanks for all, my dear friend.
I hope that you're not dissapointed of me.
Thanks, your amigo Alex
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, you learned your lessons well!
1. Nonexistent, assuming the condom was used properly and didn't break.
2. I see no need for HIV testing.
5. The reason not to use expired condoms is that old latex is more likely to break. Your condom did not break, so I see no cause for worry, even if you didn't check the expiry date. A toothy blowjob, although uncomfortable, is not a problem, so long as it doesn't tear the condom or traumatize Mr. Happy.
To sum up, HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!
Alex, you certainly have not disappointed me! I wish everyone learned these lessons as well as you!
Stay safe. Stay well. Be happy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.