worried, pleaseee help

Hi Bob,

Sorry for your loss, Here is my situation,

I went to a strip club after two years, I wasn't interested to go there, but due to my friend's force I went there. I had a cut on top of my right middle finger while cutting that morning. I put band-aid and exactly after 15 hours I had lap dance. Most of the time I isolated my right hand (where I had cut) from touching her body, but I touched her breasts and body briefly for 5 to 10 secs with my right hand where i had cut. Is there a risk of getting HIV. I am so worried, whatif band-aid was not properly tied to finger. Please reply me, I am not able to eat, concentrate on anything. I am about to get marry in two weeks, but after all this incident I am thinking of postponing because of stupid thing I did. I have already donated to your good work. My second donation is on its way. Please give me advise.

Thanks Worried man

Hello Worried Man,

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. If HIV were that easy to get, it would have wiped out the planet long ago. Relax, Max! You're fine. No need to postpone the wedding.

Thanks for the donations. Congratulations on your coming union. (Someday maybe this country will allow Dr. Steve and me the same opportunity!)

THANK YOU!!!
no viral load-no risk to infect?