THANK YOU!!!

Dear Dr. Bob,

Yesterday I asked you if having Graves disease will affect the 3 month window period for HIV.

Your answer was:

"Graves disease would not affect the validity of your negative three-monthly HIV test. It's WOO-HOO time."

You used the word "monthly" and it confused me a bit. You meant to say it would not affect the validity of my negative three-month test right?

Just double checking and sorry to be bothering you again,just wanted to confirm that my three month negative result was conclusive. And please give me an address to send money to your foundation.

Thanks again.

Your three-month test is valid, OK?

The address for our foundation is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Be well.

Got the Results
worried, pleaseee help