Got the Results

Hi Doc, I asked a few questions about an exposure 3 months ago after sleeping with the "office bike", and having glandular fever. Well I got tested and am negative (woohoo), but positive for HSV2.(Bummer). The Genital herpes is REALLY getting me down, have felt so so ill lately, probably due to the fact of having Glandular Fever and HSV2 at the same time! But the worst thing is the future and telling other partners of my status, and if anyone will ever accept that. I know its NOWHERE near as traumatic as HIV but its still made me feel bad. Chin up i guess :)

Im still a regular monthly donater and will continue to be. Thanks doc

Your glandular fever will resolve. Your HSV-2 is a common and easily controlled problem shared by at least 45 million Americans. That's approximately one out of every six people in this country. If your chin is not up and WOO-HOOing after learning that you dodged the HIV bullet, you should be ashamed of yourself! Your type of problem is one that 40,000,000 HIVers (including me) can only dream of having!

Thanks for your donations! Now stop feeling sorry for yourself and start counting your blessings, OK?

Be well!

Answer about cuticle
THANK YOU!!!