Very Sick During Window Period

Good Morning Dr. Frascino, and I thank you so much for this site and helping me. In June I had an encounter. July on clarythromicin, (strep throat), August Zinnat, and October ciproflaxcin for pseudomonas. After ciproflaxin up until now, I have developed peripheral neuropathy, diagnosed in January 2007. My question to you, please Dr. Frascino, is that with all these complications, do you feel a negative six month hiv test is conclusive? Because where I live, I had to beg for a six month test to be done. Some days I do, and then I read that neuropathy could be the onset of HIV, yet the HIV antibodies have not been produced yet. Anyway, if you do not have time to answer this question, (for now asking it gives me the hope that you will); I know you are very busy. Plese know that everyday since June I have prayed daily for everybody who is touched by HIV. I will pray for these 40,000,000 -50,000,000 beautiful people until the day I die. Take care my sweet man, and Happy Valentines Day. Love, Me.

Hello My Secret Valentine,

A negative HIV test outside the window period trumps "HIV symptoms" each and every time! Your six-month negative HIV test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Please note there are many different types of peripheral neuropathies. The vast majority of these have absolutely nothing to do with HIV disease. Just like the vast majority of headaches have nothing to do with terminal brain cancer!

Follow up with a neurologist to evaluate and manage your neuropathy problem. Don't forget, whatever may be the cause, one thing is for certain: it's not HIV!

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too. (Were you the secret admirer who sent the roses and candy to my office??? If so, many thanks!)

I hope you post this one to the ones that ask about disclosure (DISCLOSURE, DISCLOSURE LAWS)
Blocked from Blood Donation?