coconut oil delaying results/masking symptoms?

I had risky sex with a person of unknown status. I didn't know about PEP at the time. I found out a few days later, but it was too late by then, and I was desperate to do something. I read on the internet (I know, I know) that grape juice is antiviral, and that HIV is sensitive to coconut milk/oil to the point that it can make viral levels undetectable in infected people. I figured it couldn't hurt, so I basically went on a grape juice and coconut diet for a month and a half. I'm still drinking a lot of coconut milk and taking a lot of immune boosting supplements like airborne and emergency, in addition to my regular multivitamin. Could any/all of this stuff be delaying my window period, or beresponsible for my lack of ARS symptoms? And is there any truth to the coconut business?

Dude, coconut milk??? Coconut milk???? Tell me you're kidding. Please tell me you're kidding! If that were true, don't you think I'd be sucking down a Piña Colada at this very moment???

"Immune boosting supplements like AIRBORNE and EMERGENCY" . . . . What???? Do you also believe in the bogey man, the tooth fairy and compassionate conservatives????

Dude, the grape juice, immune boosters and coconut business is pure poppycock, twaddle, balderdash and bunkum!

If you placed yourself at risk for HIV, you need an HIV test at the three-month mark, not a trip to the fruit stand and vitamin shop!

So is this an extenuating circumstance? (DISCLOSURE)
nPEP, timing, and adherence