A very specific question. PLease answer. Donation is on the way

Hello Dr Bob,

Thank you somuch for all you do. I have read about the passing of your brother, and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

I need to know once and for all if an autoimmune disease, in my case, Graves disease, will affect the window period for HIV of 3 months?. I tested at three months and it was negative, but then I was diagnosed with Graves disease. Do I need further testing for HIV, or can I just wooohooo?

Your answer is appreciated. I'm in need of peace of mind please doctor.

Thanks

Thanks for your condolences.

Graves disease would not affect the validity of your negative three-monthly HIV test. It's WOO-HOO time.

Stay well.

Help
Concerned about exposure