condom slippery!! extremly anxious!! will donate!!!

Dear Dr Bob, 6 weeks ago i had sex with a prostitue who told me she was negative. the thing is i was wearing a condom for the entire act, but i could feel that the condom was not covering my entire P***s and at the time of the ejaculation i felt like the condom was slipping so got out immediatly and i finished ejaculating outside of here while the condom was stucked inside of her but just at the opening of her vagin. i don't know if i had a contact with her and i might had irritation on my skin due to masturbation. i had a few symptomes (fever night sweat and caught) 2 weeks after the incident which last for 2-3 days and i took a test 4.5 weeks after the contact and it came back negative. do you think i am at risk? thanks again how can i donate? jordan

Hello Jordan,

From what you've told me, your HIV risk would be negligible. Your negative 4.5-week test is encouraging, but not conclusive. A test at the three-month mark will provide you with a definitive result. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not become HIV infected from this episode.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "Donation" tab. You can also review the latest edition of our newsletter by clicking on the "News" tab.

Good luck, Jordan.

sorry for your loss
Desperate - please help do I need PEP?