|sorry for your loss
Feb 11, 2007
Hello Dr. Bob
I sent you a letter two months ago and told you that I slept with a guy about 6 years ago now and he didn't use condom. I am since 5 years married now. Yesterday I went to the health departement and got the hiv test. I am a bit scared. I have to wait one week for my result. Please wish me luck, Dr.Bob. I am so sorry about your brother. May God bless you and comfort you in this difficult time.
Thank you, Mara
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Good luck and thank you for the condolences.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Current Events On Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.