My deepest condolences
Feb 11, 2007
Dear Dr. Frascino, I just posted an enquiry, sending you my best wishes for the New Year without realizing about your recent loss. I am very sorry about that and please accept my deepest condolences. My heart goes out to you in this difficult moment.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you. The outpouring of sympathy I have received from the readers of this forum has touched my heart.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.