Accolades

Dear Dr. Frascino,

I am writing to say Thank You, and to let you know how much I appreciate your views. First, I just found out I am negative :), so I am not writing looking for your consolation, nor have I written before. A little background: 6 months ago, I received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker. My fear was that I would infect my wife; somehow I didn't care as much about myself, but I hated myself for my unfaithfullness.

I would like to praise you for your positive view and the humor you provide in your responses. Even in the darkest moments I have experienced over the last 6 months, I would read your responses for reassurance, and I would always laugh and feel much better afterwards.

Regarding Insertive Oral Sex and the risks: I do believe that it is extremely low risk, and in honesty, if I would be in a relationship with an HIV + person, I would consider this as safe. However, my situation was more of guilt, and the what-if factor...if people are reading this, please advise them to read your entries, and if it doesn't help, the best thing to do is to talk to a counselor.

I really support the work you do, and I have learned so much about HIV through you and other literature; I have become a fully supportive person of AIDS Awareness (and would like to get involved), and the work you do is outstanding.

Continue the inspiration, and keep well, Your supporter in Amsterdam

Hi Supporter in Amsterdam,

Thanks for your thanks and for writing in to share your insights and good news! WOOOO-HOOOO! I strongly agree with the points expressed in your post!

Be well.

who is your favorite band
My deepest condolences