indian protected sex ...worried to death
Feb 11, 2007
Doctor Bob , I'm worried sick , I'm 26 years old male Indian living in NY , I made 2 big mistakes in my life having sex with 2 prostitutes first time when I was 16 yrs and second time when I was 17 , it happened back in India , bcoz of some bad friendships. Those two times I used condoms but not sure if i used perfectly , once after those 2 vaginal intercourses , I found condom stuck normal, I have a small penis which is uncircumcised , once done both time I just removed and threw them out , that was my last sexual encounter , now I'm 26 and dont recall experiencing any ARS , I'm planning to get married end of this year 07 and I'm worried sick lately feeling and recalling some symptoms I had experienced ,
1) year back had a really bad sore throat for a week, had to take pencillin , recovered, ocassionally when i take cold drinks , i get sore throat
2) I also these days experience burning pain sensation in my elbow joint , fore arm mostly right elbow and burning sensation in my shoulder
3) I have fewe acne like pimples few in back few on the sides of abdomen and few on shoulders ...I have no swollen lymph glands and no frequent fever
3) Sometimes in sleep my hair turns sweaty ( not body only hair )
4) No fever that I know of
Recently I had a complete body check up which showed everything normal, I never took HIV test all these years , after reading your forum , I finally found courage to test for HIV and I did this week now awaiting results . But , now I'm worried sick thinking about my marriage plans with the woman I love the most. Kindly give me your realistic insight , are these symptoms relevent to AIDS , it's been over 8 years since my last encounter, am I in danger ......Please reply doctor bob , not to bribe , I will whole heartedly give your foundation a donation ...Please respond this is my second request
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'll be brief, because I very strongly doubt HIV is your problem. In fact, I'm quite certain it is not.
Your HIV risk is minimal at best.
Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for ARS or HIV disease.
From what you've told me, your HIV test results will undoubtedly be negative and you'll soon be WOO-HOOing so loud they'll hear you in Mumbai.
Thanks for your tax-deductible donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test is indeed negative; although, in reality, I doubt you even need the good luck! I'm also sending my very best wishes for your upcoming nuptials!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- When Will A Blood Test Show Herpes?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.