Please help, doc I am going crazy

After a bdna viral load test came up undetectable at day 17 after reliable ars symptoms had been gone for about week. I looked at my FBC. I noticed that my WBC was elevated at 11,400 but that my absolute lymphocyte count was 2140 which is only about 19% of my WBC. My CD4 was 997 with a 47% and a 2.01 ration over cd8, but doesn't this mean that i could of have had my cd 4 already destroyed because when my WBC goes down to normal my CD4 will go down as well because it is dependent on the absolute lymphocyte count which in turn is dependent on the WBC. I tested negative with an oraquick at 6 weeks, please help I am extremely worried and can not get any accurate information.I have also had a sore throat for over a month now and have an ear infection that did not go away with antibiotics Thank you doctor I will be donating.

You are "extremely worried," because you are trying to over-interpret medical tests that should never have been ordered in the first place. Your T-cell subset analysis is normal. Just for the record, the percentage of CD4 cells is less sensitive than the absolute CD4 count to routine swings in absolute lymphocyte counts.

If you placed yourself at risk for HIV, you should get an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.Period.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stop worrying about information that is not relevant to your situation! It is counterproductive!

Sorry about your brother.
My thoughts are with you