Sorry about your brother.

Dear Doctor Bob,

I know how it feels to lose a brother. I also lost my younger one (due to asthma(. He went on vacation in the middle of nowhere and had no help after an asthma attack. It was painful. When you mentioned the eulogy I could not think aout anybody else but Lady Diane brother. I could not have done. I am sure you are an extraordinary family. My deepest sympathy. I am suffering right now for two reasons (I have a long question for you posted yesterday, please helpe me) one is myself and the other reason is that my very best friend and had a lung cancer (He was operated over two years ago). He has never been the same. We are suffering together. I very much associate our case with yours. God bless you. A fan from Brazil. Please advise me of how to send a ontribution to your foundation.

Hello Fan from Brazil,

I'm sorry for the loss of your younger brother. Thank you for your condolences and kind comments.

Regarding your previously posted question, if it has not yet been answered and you cannot find the answer in the archives, I'd suggest you repost it. Once I've read a question, if I do not choose it to be posted, I do not go back at a later date to try to relocate it, as logistically that would be difficult. I get thousands of questions requesting responses on a continual basis and can realistically only personally respond to a small fraction of them. That's why I encourage folks to utilize the archives. I've been answering questions here for a number of years and have built up an immense archive that can be easily accessed using the "search" function. Give it a try, OK?

Regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Million Dollar Question
Please help, doc I am going crazy