I will donate 1000 USD if you could explain whether I am infected.

I had a protected sex with a seemingly clean sex-worker from Ukrine. We had a dogg-style sex and it seemed not very pleasant as we had not used any water-lube. I was checking my condom each time. Once at almost 4th checking, I saw it was broken. I checked the top/head of my penis, it was absolutely dry, seemed like it has never touched any vaginal fluid. After the incident, I asked her about her health status, she swore that her health was more important than mine and was absolutely clean. I went out to the drug-stores I could not find any PEP. I can not take any test for next one month too as anyone who will be found infected will be deported. Please explain me at my email address and please do not disclose my email address.

Broken-condom sex has the same estimated statistical risks as "unprotected" sex. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive vaginal sex (doggy style or whatever) is 5 per 10,000 exposures to a partner confirmed to be HIV positive. Your estimated statistical risk would be less, as we do not know the HIV status of the Ukrainian who was riding your crotch rocket and the duration of potential exposure was presumably very brief. That said, the only way to be absolutely certain you did not acquire HIV is to get an HIV test three months or longer after the broken-condom sex-perience.

PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) is not available over the counter. It requires a physician's prescription.

Thanks for your donation. In return, I'm sending you my best good-luck/good-health karma that your definitive three-month test will be negative. I very strongly suspect it will indeed be negative, as the odds are astronomically in your favor. And my good-luck karma has never failed yet!

Am I Crazy?
Dumpster...