To all the people experiencing symptoms please read..

My story starts out like this, On dec 11 2006 I had gone on the web to look up what could cause my "white hairy tongue" as sooas I typed this in HIV was the first thing I saw throwing my self into a panic I believed I had OHL, the same night i had woken up with a terrible night sweat, which I have never experinced before, back to the web to check for sympthons BAM first thing for HIV night sweats. Next day find that swollen glands can cause hiv, I started poking my self for hours not even knowing what a lymph gland, node was, Next day began to experince terrible body aches all over, I had thought this was the end I have the virus. I finally built up the couarge to go to the pharmacy and buy the home access kit, after waiting for five days i was ready for my results, it was my nephews birthday and we were celebrating, when i called for my results I damn near passed out because my knees were to week, I was negative, I could feel the pressure and pain leaving my body, I asked my Dr of these sympthoms and she said they were a classic case of anxiety espiccaly the night sweats. To all the people stressing I beg you please get tested, for your own sake.

One more thing Dr BOB if your brother was anything like you, Then God has got a great friend sitting on his shoulder GOD BLESS YOU. DR BOB FOR PRES IN 08 YOU GOT MY VOTE. CANT DO A WORSE JOB THEN BUSH, EVEN ELEPHANT POO WOULD HAVE DONE MORE IN 8 YEARS

Thanks for taking the time to write and share your story. Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

Stay safe and you'll stay well. That way you won't have to endure any further unnecessary and unwarranted anxiety nor ("espiccaly") night sweats!

Thanks for your kind comments about my brother and truthful comments about Dubya and elephant poo.

Re-CORE ANTIBODY!!???
Thank you for your response re: fingering and contact