Re-CORE ANTIBODY!!???

Hey there bob sorry about your loss. So sad. I too have lost my brother and my sister just a couple years ago so my heart aches for you. I was reading your archives about the indeterminate wb date 2/8 and I was wondering if I had hiv test 9 yrs after exposure (oraquick) would it come out negetive due to waiting so long that i am in the late stages of hiv and have lost my core antibodies. This really made me question my results as many people who read that are thinking the same thing. But if not then "WHHHHHHOOOOHOOOOO" right? My 20 min test is correct. Please clear this up I am so confused!!!! Great job on al your hard work and whitty answers. You are FABULOUS!!!!! Donation on it's way do you except paypal? love, wannabe ww

You no longer have to be a "wannabe." You are now a Dr. Bob-certified WOO-HOOer, OK? Your negative OraQuick nine years after a potential exposure is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how!

The loss of an anti-HIV antibody due to late-stage illness is the result of profound immunodeficiency essentially the collapse of the immune system! If and when that occurs, the patient would be extremely ill with end-stage AIDS. Obviously this is not the case with you! So yell WOO-HOO and let's get this party started!

Regarding donations to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, sure, we accept PayPal and just about any other type of monetary gift as well. Details are available on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. Just click on the "Donate" tab. You can also view our latest foundation newsletter by clicking on the "News" tab.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr Bob for president???
To all the people experiencing symptoms please read..