I am here for you !!!!

Dearest Dr. Bob !!! This is not a question !!! You have already helped me many times in the past with your answers to others and also to me....today I want to express my true sorrow about your brother! I do know that it is a very hard time to face, because I also have lost my brother...but we must find strenght to move on...I am sure you will !!!...If there is anything that I can do for you from here ( Brazil ) , please let me know !!! You and your brother are already included in my daily prays !!!...your brazilian friend Joo ( sorry for my poor English )

Hi Joo,

Thank you! Your kind comments are warmly appreciated. Perhaps our two brothers are getting to know each other at this very moment. Both my brother and I have visited Brazil on many occasions and have excellent memories of our good times there.

Be well. Stay well.

Do I have HIV?
Dr Bob for president???