How do we send donations?

G'day Dr. Bob!

In all honesty i want to send you a donation but i dunno how? Im in Australia so wat is the best way? Maybe you can put the address in your answer (that can add as a small reminder for donations- After all, you deserve all the best help!)

While I have you, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I will be thinking of you in my prayers.

Finally, can I ask your advice? Regretfully I am out of control with my sex life. I have been VERY bad. I have been worried sick coz i gave a guy oral and he came in my mouth. I am severly worried and just wondering if you can tell me whether I should be too concerned? I am trying NOT to think of symptoms. I jus want to know how high the risk is and should i be too concerned, Please help....

God Bless, Aussie Al

Hello Aussie Al,

Oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. The estimated per-episode risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected receptive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 1 in 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be even less, as we don't know the HIV status of your hunky-spunky. If you are worried, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark.

Donation information for my foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The Foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

In return, I'm sending my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test will be negative. The odds are astronomically in your favor! Take a read through the archives of this forum pertaining to oral sex. You should find the information reassuring.

How close is to close?
Donation