How close is to close?

I was at this party with some of my freinds and the owner of the house was HIV+, the owners son who i was there with was also HIV+; however, i didnt know this at the time. I used this guys bathroom..and since he didnt have any toliet paper i wipped w/his shower curtain..and now i am deathly afaid that i too am HIV+. I dont know whether or not this matters but i was also on my period at the time ,so could it have gotten into my blood streem now?.. When i used this shower curtain it was not wet..but im still afraid that something may have been on it, because i read some where that sperm stays good for atleast 5 days.

You "wipped w/ his shower curtain," because he was out of toilet paper??? And you were on your period, so you're worried HIV could have gotten into your blood "streem????" Hmmm . . . I can't believe you used the dude's shower curtain!!! Your HIV risk is nonexistent. So is your chance of ever being invited back to that dude's home!

Should i Worry or Woohoo?
How do we send donations?