Should i Worry or Woohoo?

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. So my story is I began reading and i am just as confused as ever. A month after graduating high school, i met a girl online and we ended up having sex. Being naive and completely stupid i didnt think much of HIV at that time. I did use protection. Although unprotected oral was preformed on me before, and then once more at a later date. i did not preform oral on her. That was all on June 28th. On September 9th, i wake up with a sore throat and i was stopped up. The next day both disappear, but a cough appears.

In October i got really bad. Went to the Emergency twice and was told i had two different conditions both times. Both of which were not the case. Finally in Nov. i went to see my family doctor and he did a Mono Spot and tested for EBV and some other things. About a week or so later he tells me i have anti-bodies for Cytomeglavirus... a mono like illness. Since that time my symptoms have changed. I still remain fatigued (to the point i cant even function), Muscle Aches, Joint Pain, Headaches, Runny Nose (maybe sinus related), Short term memory loss, dizzyness, depression, and light headedness. The chronic cough has kind of subsided. Then on Dec 4th, i went and saw another Doctor and told him about the CMV. He told me to get tested for HIV just to be on the safe side.

On December 7th, 18 days shy of 6 months i was tested for HIV. On the 14th, the results were given that i was HIV Negative. Relieving my fears for a short time. Now, here i am still scared to death as to whats wrong with me. I am still going through these symptoms and the doctors cannot explain what is going on with me. I have had CBC and have been tested for other things, all blood work and everything come up normal. I know you said anything over 3 months is a Woo Hoo! But i am scared to death.

My partner said she tested negative a month before we got together, but i am scared because she said she was with 9 other guys. So her status is unknown to me, because for once in my life i stopped being naive.

Making Donation as soon as this is posted.

Worry or WOO-HOO? That would be WOO-HOO! Definitely and conclusively WOO-HOO! I can't diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can, with great certainty, tell you what's not causing them. It's not HIV! As for your CMV antibodies, that most likely is a red herring. It merely means you were exposed to CMV sometime in the past. Many, perhaps all, of your symptoms could be related to anxiety, stress and fear over the possibility of being HIV positive. If no physical cause for your ailments can be determined, consider possible psychosomatic illness.

Ozone Therapy
How close is to close?