OUR DEEP SYMPATHIES
Feb 9, 2007
The loss of a dear one is a time of sorrow. May all your sorrows turn to joy as you reflect upon the extra-ordinary ways your brother has touched the lives of people and as he continues to do these from his resting place. We share in your sorrow and joy.
FROM YOUR AFRICAN READERS
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hello African Readers,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Oral Sex?
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.