Dentist Visit

This maybe a silly question, but am going to ask only because am unsure on how to handle it. I have an appointment with the dentist in a couple of weeks and I want to know do i have to inform him on my Status??

No, you don't have to inform him, but I would strongly encourage you to do so. Not so much for his sake, but rather for yours. Health care professionals, including dentists, are trained to look for certain conditions more closely if they know you have an underlying medical problem, be that diabetes, cancer, HIV or whatever. If you are worried about HIV transmission, you shouldn't be. All health care professionals are trained to use "universal precautions." These measures are designed to prevent the transmission of bloodborne diseases, like HIV and hepatitis, from patients to health care workers and vice versa. Remember 25% of the over 1,000,000 HIV-positive Americans do not know they are infected! Why would you not advise your dentist of your HIV status? If you feel that dentist would discriminate against you for being HIV positive, that's not the office you want to be treated in any way, right? Being HIV positive is not something to be ashamed of. It's a viral illness!

Contact with guy who is fingering himself
WOOOOOOO-HOOOOO