Contact with guy who is fingering himself

Hello Dr. Bob, I have asked this question once before, and I have checked the forum and don't see an exact answer. Can you help me please. A donation will follow for the wonderful work you do. I was at a gay gym and in the dry sauna. A guy came in and sat down and began to finger/rub himself in the anal region. I could not see how deeply he was probing. It didn't look very deep. I was sitting near to him. He grabbed at my penis through my towel -- and might have used the hand with which he had been fingering himself. He did briefly come in contact with the shaft of the penis. I moved further away and proceeded to self-masturbate to completion. Have I exposed myself to any risk from possible exposure to his bodily fluids from his anal region that might have been on his hands? I am very concerned about this and would appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.

The HIV risk from the incident you describe is nonexistent. If HIV were that easy to contract, it would have wiped out not only all gay gyms, but the entire planet long ago. I see no cause for concern or even reason for HIV testing. I suggest you spend some time perusing the archives that deal with HIV transmission, paying particular attention to how HIV is and is not transmitted, OK?

inderminate WB test (INDETERMINATE WESTERN BLOT)
Dentist Visit