syphilis

hi i have always donated blood in the past , the last time i did i recived a letter saying i may have a syphilis infect or may have had one in the past. that i know of ive never been exposed to this & i even donated 3 months prior to this & it was clean. i havent been with anyother partner between times execpt my wife who doesnt have this. when i donated i had a mild temp but it wasnt bad enough to stop them from taking my blood , the letter said it could be another virus that the test picked up on. the test they listed are intial syphilis screening-pk-tp pos rapid plasma reagin-qualitative nonreactive syphilis confirmatory-qualitative reactive & syphilis final interprtation pos

can you tell me what this means

Sure. It means you need to see your general medical doctor to get a more specific test for syphilis. If positive, both you and your wife should be treated. If negative, then the blood bank test was a "false positive."

Can I get some Good-Luck Kharma??!?!?
Fear for the worst....