Severe symptoms... suicidal.. OPINION PLEASE...

Dr. Bob, I am in great need of your opinion.

I had an encounter with a woman of unknown status. Six weeks after, I developed a blotchy brown rash on my right leg, and a blood blister on my left. I then developed a blood blister on my back. It appeared to be Kaposi sarcoma. Then I had a rna pcr test done and it came back < 400 copies per ml. which 400 to 1 million was the range of detection. I did that test 3.5 months afterwards. Then I did a home access at the 4 month mark, and it came back negative.

Please, Dr. I need your opinion. I cannot seem to brush off that I could be infected with the HIV virus. I know that 3 months is considered conclusive by some, but 6 months is definitive. I have every symptom in the book. Unusual blemishes in the mouth, red spot along eyelid, ks looking lesions, weight loss, depression. Please Doc, can you give me your opinion on this matter????? I am convinced that I am infected, just that the assays are unable to catch it at this moment. I will send a modest donation if you can help me with your advise. I feel depressed everyday, and would LOVE to hear your feedback!!

Best wishes.

My opinion is quite simple. You are "convinced" you are HIV positive. I, on the other hand, am absolutely certain you are not. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Your problem is anxiety and depression ("I feel depressed every day . . . ."). I urge you to seek evaluation and treatment of that very real medical condition and stop chasing a diagnosis (HIV) that you could not possibly have.

president of WW needs help
Follow up - cocain and testing