Polish Sensation in need of logical advice

Hello Dr. Bob

I recently found this website and it is simply amazing and very informative. Unfortunatly I was unable to find the answer to my question, which really bumbed me out. I have had a few exposures to HIV but refuse to get tested, I know this is "Insane" thinking, because if I get diagnosed early I can start treatment and live a happy, long productive life. Unfortunatly I will never-ever be able to get tested as I am way to scared. So if I am HIV positve how long would it take for symptoms to appear, what would they be. I know that the time fram varies from person to person, as well as the symptoms, but can you give me a rough idea. Please don't give me the responce of "go and get tested" as I will not do it. I will make a contribution to your amazing foundation

P.S Please answer my question

Hello Polish Sensation,

You are "bumbed" out?

You don't want me to tell you to get tested and you know the time frame and symptoms vary from person to person. Yet somehow you want me to tell you "logical advice" about how long it would take for your symptoms to appear???? Hmmm . . . . I'm very tempted to make a tasteless "Polish" joke about you, Mr. Polish Sensation, but I won't. Instead I'll give you the only logical advice possible. If you placed yourself at risk for HIV, you need to be HIV tested. Sorry, it's the only logical answer I can provide. If you choose not to get tested, that's up to you. Even though such a decision, as Mr. Spock would say, would be "highly illogical!"

im sorry to hear the news
president of WW needs help