|I am sorry for our loss
Feb 8, 2007
My deep condolence for the loss of your brother infact he had reached to us through you. I am sorry. May god bless you . Former worried well.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Former Worried Well,
Thank you. In many ways some quite amusing Pete is still reaching out and touching many of us.
Be well. Enjoy life. It's all too brief.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Woman Give Hiv To A Man How Likely Is It?
- Can Neuropathy Be Relieved With Ibuprofen?
- Loss Of Feeling Due To Neuropathy
- How Long After Possible Infection Should I Wait Before Getting A Blood Test For Hepatitis C?
- Is Yellow Discharge A Sign Of Herpes?
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.