Sorry Dr Bob,
Feb 8, 2007
I, along with MANY others, am saddened to hear about your brother's death. You have always been there for us WW's so we can be there for you now. Without a doubt, you are the most loved person on this earth. I wish I could repay you somehow for all your good works. I guess I will have to do that by 'paying forward,' helping others and be 1/2 the man you are.
you're the best there is, Bobby Bob.
Response from Dr. Frascino
If we all "pay it forward," together our "concerted effort" can and will turn the tide on this scourge!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Systems Of The Body Do Shingles Affect?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.