I'm sorry for your loss

Dear Dr Bob,

We have never met but you helped me during what was the hardest time in my life and for that I am more grateful than I could ever express in words. I only wish I could return the favour to some degree in helping you during this very difficult time. I send you my heartfelt condolences for your loss, and wish you and your mother many joys in the future.

Yours sincerely

John in London

PS Please accept my donation to the Foundation which will be on its way shortly with an extra donation in memory of your brother.

Hi John in London,

Thank you for your kind comments. My brother Pete would be honored and pleased by your donation made in his memory. He was an ardent supporter of my foundation and its mission.

Be well, John.

Your expertise is appreciated
Sorry Dr Bob,