Thanks a million

Dear Dr.Bob, I don't have a question for you today, but just a word of deep appreciation of what you have done and are doing for thousands of people with hiv who look up to you for answers of their questions when they are concerned and frightened. You are truly a God sent saint to have helped the needy. May god prosper you with long healthy life. If it wasn't for kind and compassionate soul like you, it would be hard to survive with difficult challenges that hiv has brought in our lives.From the bottom of my heart, i solute you and thanks a million. Saad ali

Thank you for your very warm and tender comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Be well! Be happy! Enjoy life!

I would like to express my sympathies....
Your expertise is appreciated