Alex, your mexican friend.I'm sorry Doc.

Hi doc. It's not necessary to post it. But you say that you read every message that everyone send to you. I just want to send you a warm hold and my condolences for your recently loss. I'm sorry dear doc. I just pray for you and your brother's spirit.

Be strong, Amigo. I'm sure that you're now in the mind of every worried guy that you help before. Millions!

My best wishes, my dear friend.

Hello Amigo Alex,

Thank you for your kind and generous comments. The lesson I learned from my brother Pete's life is best summed up by a comment that Abraham Lincoln once made: "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

Enjoy life, Alex! Be well.

My deepest sympathy
I would like to express my sympathies....