My deepest sympathy

Dear Dr. Bob,

I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your brother. I want to encourage you and thank you for the great work you are doing!

Several months ago your love and compassion helped pull me through a crisis in my life. You have also helped me to restore a very damaged relationship with my lesbian sister. I am a straight male and my relationship with my sister because of her sexual orientation was zero. It was when I thought that I had been exposed to HIV it was the homosexual community that expressed their love and support. It was then I realized just how special my sister was. Your writings and support have helped to healed my relationship with my sister. She is very special. Thank you.

Hopefully, my little note of encouragement will provide just a little bit of help to you. We all love you! Your love, compassion, wit, humor, is just what the doctor ordered.

I only wish we had more caring physicians like you in this world. If we did this world would be a much happier and healthier place.

Many thanks, Rick

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you learn to enjoy and appreciate your sister as much as I did my brother.

Be well. Be happy.

re: please read this and tell me I have HIV.........
Alex, your mexican friend.I'm sorry Doc.