I wonder heaven got a ghetto...

Yes I do... because if i go to hell I'm not going to be able to meet up up with you in heaven. Bob I'm sorry about your brother but even if times are hard just keep your head up. I deeply appreciate all you have done for us man ..that's been priceless and thanks for making us smile while we were crying, thanks for showing us that life is as good as it gets or as good as you make it to be. VIVA BOB HURRA!!

I plan on going where the fun folks are in the next life, so I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunity to hang out together, OK? I'm confident my brother Pete is already scouting out the new neighborhood, so let's just plan to meet at his place. OK?

Ciao for now. But see ya sometime.

Sex Toys and anal bleeding
re: please read this and tell me I have HIV.........