cuts on penis
Feb 8, 2007
I got a cut on the head of my penis from doing up my zipper... what can i do to care for this cut?
Response from Dr. Frascino
You got Sergeant Pepper and the Boys caught in your zipper??? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!! (Insert total body shiver here.) As for what to do for Mr. Happy, clean the wound with mild soap and water and then apply some over-the-counter antibacterial ointment. If the wound gets red, angry or increasingly painful, see your doctor. One other thing to consider would be button-up 501s!!! Hope your kibble and bits heal quickly!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Vagina
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.