Feb 8, 2007
my question is if someone had been treated for clamidia wether they had clamidia or not would this delay the window period of hiv (doxycline, and a shot)
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope. Antibiotics do not affect HIV test results or the duration of the window period.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.