WOO HOO , I am HIV negative

Dear Dr. Bob

I got my test results back this morning and its negative. You have been right that I did not contract my commando mattress mambo episode five years go and you told me the only way to conclusively prove that is to get a test and I did it. I really did it. I was really afraid and you gave me courage. Its been 2 months but finally I can put all that stress to bed for good. I was too afraid to discuss my problem with others ( I didnt even tell my husband about that). I will tell him tonight.

Thank you so much for your advice, your time and for everything. God bless you.

I love you so much, Dr. Bob

Love you too, doll!

Quick Question
Let your brother's soul rest in peace.