Feb 7, 2007
Is it true that you have to drink at least a gallon of saliva to have a chase of catching AIDS? So is it possible to catch AIDS by sharing food or knives and forks with an infected person?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Why do you ask? Do your utensils have more than a gallon of spit on them?
No, silly boy, you cannot contract HIV/AIDS from cutlery or saliva!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If You Have A White Hairy Tongue Does That Mean You Have Hiv?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does Thrush Appear?
- What Is The Risk Of Being Exposed To Hiv Through Pre Ejaculation?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Possibility Of Testing Negative For Hiv After 6 Months
- Number Of Physicians Contracting Hiv From Patients
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.