Feb 7, 2007
Is it true that you have to drink at least a gallon of saliva to have a chase of catching AIDS? So is it possible to catch AIDS by sharing food or knives and forks with an infected person?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Why do you ask? Do your utensils have more than a gallon of spit on them?
No, silly boy, you cannot contract HIV/AIDS from cutlery or saliva!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.