|+ partner has fear of infecting me
Feb 7, 2007
my partner wont be with me anymore says its not worth my life any suggestions on how I can ease his mind we are very very safe and i need some closeness
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I'd suggest you and your poz partner read the information in the archives in the magnetic couples section as a start. That should help put you back on track or in the saddle or between the sheets or whatever . . . .
Let me know if that doesn't do the trick.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will I Never Be Able To Have Unprotected Sex With Herpes?
- Why Do People Get Shingles?
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Can You Do To Clear Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.