+ partner has fear of infecting me
Feb 7, 2007
my partner wont be with me anymore says its not worth my life any suggestions on how I can ease his mind we are very very safe and i need some closeness
Response from Dr. Frascino
I'd suggest you and your poz partner read the information in the archives in the magnetic couples section as a start. That should help put you back on track or in the saddle or between the sheets or whatever . . . .
Let me know if that doesn't do the trick.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Can Drugs Affect Result Of Hiv Test?
- Can Gonorrhea Be Transmitted Through Kissing?
- Can Having The Flu Interfere With The Hiv Test Results?
- Can Men Get Hiv From A Blow Job?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.