HIV isent that big of a deal

Hi

Im just wondering why people freak out so bad if they find out they have HIV.

I mean in the big scheme of things, it really doesnt matter if you live for 30 years or 80 years. Also it really doesnt matter what you accomplish in that time. Eventually the sun is going to explode and the earth wont exist anymore anyway. Humanity will be erased forever and HIV will die along with it. Bang....there is the cure. This universe has existed for billions and billions of years, why do people freak out if they find out they are going to only live for 30 years. 30 years compared to billions and billions is nothing. Whats the big deal about dying anyway? I hear its the best feeling a person can experience.

Sweetie, have you checked the expiration date on your Prozac prescription lately???

DR. Bob
+ partner has fear of infecting me