Feb 7, 2007
i have a whole host of symptoms after high risk exposure... i am wondering if you remember if you had any symptoms that you can think of when you were infected thatnk you very much will send donations....
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I had a very typical acute retroviral syndrome with many of the usual symptoms fever, swollen lymph nodes, flu-like symptoms, sore throat, etc. Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.