Words of Sympathy

Dr. Bob, after just having asked a question I read a recent post wherein you said that you brother had just passed away. I had to come back and send you a note to express my sympathy for your loss. God Bless you and your family during this difficult time. While we all have different belief systems, I believe that you now have an angel in God's court watching over you.

My sympathies

-T-

Hello T,

Thank you. Yes, I too think I'm being watched over. I wonder are guardian angels allowed to have twisted senses of humor? It seems mine does, which would fit quite well with my brother's temperament. All belief systems lead back to the same higher powers in my book. It's comforting to know that a sense of humor is still allowed in the afterlife.

Be well.

Donation enroute
DR. Bob