just wanted to tell you how i feel

Dr Bob, I read about your brother and i am very sorry,i am sure he was a wonderful person like you and i am sure his soul will remain alive and will be with you for ever. I have a question for you but it is ok if you dont have time to reply. I know that it is high risk to have unprotected sex but what if only the head of the penis entered the vaginal opening for a few seconds and then stop and put a condom on?i am a female and this situation is on my mind all the time. I tested negative 6 1/2 weeks later but i know it is not conclusive. Thanks for your time,a friend of you from Italy.. p.s your pozitive spirit help us a lot,thanks for being here.. i am wishing you happy and trullyloved moments with your partner in life dr steve.god bless

Buon Giorno Ragazza!

Your HIV risk is extremely remote, due to the very brief and superficial potential exposure. Your negative HIV test out to 6 weeks is extremely encouraging and I'm quite confident your definitive three-month test will also be negative. I'll send my best good-luck karma that that will indeed be the case.

Thank you for your very kind comments about my brother. His "celebration of life" ceremony was last Saturday and was truly magical and uplifting beyond belief. The service was packed with my Italian friends and family. One of them gave me the following, very amusing statement highlighting the differences between "Friends" and "Italian Friends" that I found to be remarkably true:

Friends vs. Italian Friends

FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
ITALIAN FRIENDS: Always bring the food.

FRIENDS: Will say "hello".
ITALIAN FRIENDS: Will give you a big hug and a kiss.

FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
ITALIAN FRIENDS: Call your parents mom and dad.

FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
ITALIAN FRIENDS: Cry with you.

FRIENDS: Will eat at your dinner table and leave.
ITALIAN FRIENDS: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing and just being together.

FRIENDS: know a few things about you.
ITALIAN FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.

FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
ITALIAN FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds' ass that left you.

FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.
ITALIAN FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"

FRIENDS: Are for a while.
ITALIAN FRIENDS: Are for life.

Stay well, Bella Ragazza!

In the clear......
LGV testing