|In the clear......
Feb 7, 2007
Hey Dr. Bob, just a quickie this time!
I recently recieved HIV results 6 months after my last possible exposure and they were negative. For the last 6 months i think its fair to say that i've been going off my nut so to speak with worry and stress. I have been suffering from 'symptoms' (one swollen gland in my neck for 16ish weeks and painful hands and feet) for quite some time now but this final test has finally put any residual fears i may have left to rest.
My one piece of advice for anyone who is going through a similar situation is "Don't underestimate the effect that stress can have on the body" because it appears to me that it is a powerful force!
I was just hoping for a "HIV is not your problem. No way. No how". From you Dr.Bob. While i've been going throught this experience i was also having my hepatitis B vaccinations and i'm assuming that this would not affect the results of my HIV test? (I've already read in the archives that it doesn't but i wanna hear it from you!)
Lastly i also want to let you know that my thoughts are with you with regards to your brothers passing. I can understand how you must be feeling having lost my stepfather to prostate cancer 3 years ago.
Thank you for everything! You can expect regular donations to your charity from me. Rosko.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. HIV is not your problem, Rosko! No way! No how!
3. Sorry to hear about the loss of your stepfather. If he is with my brother Pete, I can assure you they are having a marvelous time.
4. Thank you for your donations (www.concertedeffort.org).
6. Rosko is a very cool name!
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- The First Symptoms Of Genital Warts Pictures
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Anal Sex With Condom Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.