Please Doctor Bob, answer my question, I cant sleep

Im a men from Argentina. In May of 2004 I had and encounter with a men hiv+. Ive received oral sex without a condom and I gave him anilingus without a barrer. Ive been tested at 3 (Elisa), 12 (Meia) and 20 (Elisa 4th gen.) months, all negatives. Now I have seborreic dermatitis, candidiasis in the gland and a big gingivitis. 1. Could it be a late serconversion case? 2. Do I need more tests? 3. Which is the rate of accuracy of the Elisa 4th gen. out de windows period? Thanks for your answer, I cant sleep. I'm sorry for my English

Hello Argentine-Guy,

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 20 months following insertive oral sex and anilingus are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. To specifically address your questions:

1. No. You are not a late seroconverter.

2. No. You do not need more HIV tests.

3. Extremely accurate.

I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet. But I can, with great certainty, tell you what's not causing them: it's not HIV. I suggest you follow up with your general medical doctor to evaluate and treat your current very common complaints. Good luck.

50 per 10000. Are you sure?
In the clear......