Feb 7, 2007
what is the # 1 transmission method in youth 14 -25 years of age?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Heterosexual transmission (unsafe straight sex).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- In Hiv Does White Blood Cells Or Red Blood Cells Have To Do With Hiv
- When Does Leukoplakia Show Up In Hiv?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Organs Are Affected By Syphilis?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Vinegar For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.