For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Dr Bob i will send another Donation in a week.

I'm the one with blood on the foot. I took the naat test at 3-weeks and the rapied 20-min at 8 1/2 weeks neg. Now do you think i will be o'kay.I'm going to test again in a few weeks at the 3-months mark. Dr Bob can a person get hiv from a few drops of blood from a enviormental surface? I still worry. God Bles You.Your the best.Peace.

Your HIV risk remains virtually nonexistent. Add to that your negative "naat" and "rapied" tests out to 8 weeks and I can advise you with great assurance that your three-month definitive test will be absolutely and "positively" negative! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Good-luck karma sent. I'll await your WOO-HOO! Thanks for the donations (

Stay well.

Oral with a twist
just one shake