Oral with a twist

Good Morning Dr. Bob-

The work you do here is amazing and a donation will be coming to continue the fight.

I was at a strip club two weeks ago and the girl I was talking to stuck her finger in my mouth. I believe she had touched her privates just before. I have read that oral carriers a very low risk, but does this make the risk even less . As a kicker, I burnt my tongue earlier in the evening on some hot food.

Please put my mind at ease, as I'm starting to feel the symptoms like everyone else on the this forum.

Best wishes and good luck to you in the future.

L

Hello L,

I certainly hope I can put your mind at rest, because if you are "starting to feel symptoms like everyone else on this forum," you are in for one hell of an uncomfortable and totally unnecessary ride on the imaginary symptoms rollercoaster. Your HIV risk, even with the kicker, is completely nonexistent, OK? Now get off this rollercoaster before it takes off and scares the bejesus out of you!

Be and stay well.

HIV Prevention
Dr Bob i will send another Donation in a week.