Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Oral with a twist
Feb 7, 2007

Good Morning Dr. Bob-

The work you do here is amazing and a donation will be coming to continue the fight.

I was at a strip club two weeks ago and the girl I was talking to stuck her finger in my mouth. I believe she had touched her privates just before. I have read that oral carriers a very low risk, but does this make the risk even less . As a kicker, I burnt my tongue earlier in the evening on some hot food.

Please put my mind at ease, as I'm starting to feel the symptoms like everyone else on the this forum.

Best wishes and good luck to you in the future.

L

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello L,

I certainly hope I can put your mind at rest, because if you are "starting to feel symptoms like everyone else on this forum," you are in for one hell of an uncomfortable and totally unnecessary ride on the imaginary symptoms rollercoaster. Your HIV risk, even with the kicker, is completely nonexistent, OK? Now get off this rollercoaster before it takes off and scares the bejesus out of you!

Be and stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
HIV Prevention
Next
Dr Bob i will send another Donation in a week.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.