Had oral with women 90 day test Negative Dentist says I have thrush

I had oral sex with a women giving and recieving. I broke out with canker soars in back of my throat 3 weeks after. Then loose stools and lost 12 lbs. I had night sweats, fever, extreme fatigue, thrush and headaches. I started developing numbness in hands and feet.. still have that. I had 6 weeks Elisia, 9 weeks PCR 50 coopies and 13 weeks Elisia Quick test blood draw all negative. I'm still haveing numbness in hands and feet especially at night and I went to the dentils today and he said I have a slight case of thrush. Can I be infected? Please answer. I'm married and need help.

Your negative HIV tests out to 13 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how! I cannot diagnose the cause of your symptoms over the Internet, but I can, with great certainty, tell you what's not causing them: it's not HIV!

My advice is to level with your wife (if you have not already done so) and follow up with your general medical doctor to evaluate the cause of your numbness and "slight case of thrush."

Be well.

Re: The Truth is not to be liked ... (your response)
Transexual exposure